Welcome to the Online Store Terms of Service of ENVISION TRAINING.
ENVISION TRAINING reserves the right to vary these terms at anytime by posting amendments to this website. These amendments will take effect immediately at the time of posting, unless otherwise stated.
Contract means the agreement between ENVISION TRAINING and You that is formed when ENVISION TRAINING accepts an Order.
Order means an Order that You place in accordance with these terms.
Product means a Product listed on the ENVISION TRAINING Online Store that ENVISION TRAINING agrees to supply to You in accordance with these terms.
You means the person whose details are entered upon registering to the website during the online purchase process.
ENVISION TRAINING means the business registered as ACN 33 436 886
Online Store means the Online Store accessible at www.envisiontraining.com.au
When an Order placed by You in accordance with these terms is accepted by ENVISION TRAINING, the Order and these terms form a Contract between ENVISION TRAINING and You. This Contract is for the supply of Products that are listed on the ENVISION TRAINING Online Store and that ENVISION TRAINING agrees to supply to You under these terms. The Contract cannot be varied unless ENVISION TRAINING agrees to vary it in writing by email or by mail.
The terms of the Contract replace all previous representations, arrangements, understandings and agreements between You and ENVISION TRAINING relating to its subject matter and contain the entire agreement between You and ENVISION TRAINING relating to that subject matter. The Contract is governed by the laws of Victoria and You and ENVISION TRAINING each irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
Subject to the Competitor and Consumer Act 2010 (Cwlth), ENVISION TRAINING will not be liable to You for any loss, cost or other claims.
ENVISION TRAINING will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by You arising from any delay by ENVISION TRAINING in fulfilling or failure to fulfil or otherwise discharge any of its obligations under the Contract, if the delay or failure is caused by anything beyond ENVISION TRAINING’s reasonable control.
By purchasing a product from the online store, you acknowledge that:
- You have made all enquiries and conducted all reasonable investigations to satisfy Yourself in relation to the suitability and quality of the Product
- except to the extent required by law, ENVISION TRAINING gives no warranty and makes no representation that the Product is:
- fit for any purpose or for the purpose for which it is required by You;
- of merchantable quality; or
- not defamatory or contrary to any law applicable.
- You must:
- make sure that any notices relating to Intellectual Property Rights appearing on the Product or literature relating to the Product are not altered or removed;
- make sure that each student or organisation utilising the Product agrees that they will not use any materials relating to the Product supplied by You for any purpose other than completing the relevant unit and the student or organisation will not supply those materials to any other person;
- not purchase copies of the Product from any person other than ENVISION TRAINING representatives;
- if the Product contains any software, not alter or reverse engineer the software or any part of it without the written approval of ENVISION TRAINING;
- not directly or indirectly authorise any person to manufacture copies of the Product or any other materials derived from or using the Product; and,
- do all things necessary, including providing assistance to ENVISION TRAINING, to make sure that unauthorised copies of the Product are not made available by any means, distributed or offered for sale or hire by any person;
- Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 You must not without prior written approval from ENVISION TRAINING:
- reproduce the Product or any part of it;
- directly or indirectly permit or assist any person other than ENVISION TRAINING to reproduce the Product or any part of it.
You may purchase a product from the ENVISION TRAINING Online Store
ENVISION TRAINING will not accept Orders by any other method, i.e. ENVISION TRAINING will not accept Orders via telephone or email.
Once an order is placed through the Online Store You will receive an automated confirmation email of your Order. If you do not receive the confirmation email please contact ENVISION TRAINING.
All international orders must be paid in full.
Prices for Products listed on the Online Store and Order forms are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The recommended retail prices are subject to change without notice.
Orders will not be processed without payment,
Orders placed online must be paid via MasterCard or Visa at the time of purchase.
Cancellations and Alterations
You may not cancel or alter an Order once it is submitted.
ENVISION TRAINING reserves the right to refuse to supply an Order that You submit, even if You have paid for the Order, and ENVISION TRAINING is not obliged to give any reason for the refusal.
If ENVISION TRAINING cancels an Order after You have paid for it, the amount paid will be refunded as soon as reasonably practicable.
Orders placed via the Online Store must be paid via MasterCard or Visa at the time of ordering.
Ownership of Products remains with ENVISION TRAINING until full payment is made.
ENVISION TRAINING will not exchange, refund or credit Products if You change your mind or have Ordered in error.
ENVISION TRAINING is happy to exchange Products that are faulty or damaged.
Claims must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
ENVISION TRAINING reserves the right to request proof of faulty or damaged Products.