Getting Started With eLearning
This workshop covers:
- Everything you need to know to start on the e-learning journey.
- What is e-learning.
- How e-learning can fit within your current RTO model.
- e-learning jargon explained.
- What you need to get started.
- How to access free software.
- e-learning and compliance.
- How to get your trainers excited about e-learning.
Foundation Skills Implementation Workshops
This workshop supports participants to understand the new Foundation Skills requirements by providing:
- Easy to understand explanations of Foundation Skills requirements.
- Step by step explanations of the ACSF and CSfW frameworks.
- Examples of how to apply ACSF and CSfW requirements into your RTO.
- Benefits of embedding ACSF and CSfW frameworks into the day to day culture of your RTO.
- Addressing the regulatory requirements related to Foundation Skills implementation.
Transforming Classroom Based Content to Interactive eLearning
This workshop supports participants to:
- Identify the range of e-learning delivery options available.
- Identify free software that can be used to develop engaging and interactive e-learning.
- Transform classroom based sessions plans into e-learning masterpieces.
- Use e-learning to engage students into the learning and support adult learning styles
Harnessing The Power Of eLearning
This workshop teaches participants to:
- Use e-learning to improve and enhance their training delivery.
- Use e-learning to improve and enhance their assessment processes.
- Use e-learning to support LLN within VET training.
- Use e-learning to track student participation.
This workshop highlights:
- Identifying e-assessment options.
- Identifying free and paid software to support e-assessment.
- Developing e-assessment processes that meet competency standards.
- Building e-assessment tools that align with compliance requirements
LLN & E-LEARNING
Embedding LLN Support into eLearning
This workshops supports participants to understand a range of ways e-learning can support the development of LLN skills.