There are several steps to identifying ACSF levels in a unit of competency.
Fortunately, there are also many resources that provide guidance in this task.
Before you start, undertake the TAELLN411 unit. Identifying ACSF levels is a big component of this unit and you will learn a lot!
Step 1: I’m assuming that you have all the tools and resources to start this process. Or do you??
Review the list below to ensure you have the tools and resources that you need, or access them via my links.
- A copy of the ACSF framework. Access this at: https://www.education.gov.au/download-acsf
- A copy of the unit of competency for the unit you are mapping: Access this at: Training.gov.au
- A mapping template; lln-acsf-course-mapping-LLN ACSF Course Mapping Matrix
- You will need a list of trigger words to assist you: lln-trigger-words3
- Also, a guideline on how to use the trigger words: lln-trigger-words-in-action
Finally, access to an experienced person to assist you if you get lost!!! Call me: Sheila Douglas 0414310941
Once you have all the necessities in order, read my next post for Step 2.
Subscribe To Our Updates
Subscribe below and we'll email you whenever we add a new article, or have valuable LLN and Professional Development information for you.